Training Series: Pregnancy & Parenting for Peer Recovery Support Specialists
Register today for Pregnancy & Parenting Training Series starting April 30th!
FREE VIRTUAL TRAINING SERIES - Pregnancy & Parenting Training for Peer Recovery Support Specialists - Fridays, April 30-June 25, 2021, 9:30 am to 12:45 pm
Develop tailored skills for working with individuals who are pregnant and/or parenting. We ask for a commitment to attend all classes. 21 CEUs towards CPRS certification through the RI Certification Board and BHDDH.
* coordinating care
* partnering with caregivers
* NAS 101 and infant care
* what to expect at the hospital
* treatment options
* the specialty courts and DCYF
* community base supports for caregivers
* family centered care coordination